Hi, I am David Hamilton, owner of Coast to City Inspections. I have over 12 years experience inspecting buildings of all types and ages, both residential and commercial. I have performed over 6.000 inspections and have seen almost anything imaginable. I have a background of over 20 years in various construction fields, and have worked on brand new houses and old charmers. I have experience with quaint cottages and massive luxury estates. This hard-won experience has given me a deep understanding of what can go wrong with a building and how to approach the inspection. I strive to maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism in my work.
My inspections are thorough and detailed. I take pride in my job and find each new inspection to be a chance to learn more, and to meet wonderful people. I get my greatest pleasure from knowing that I have helped.
I try to have fun with my work and I hope this rubs off to some degree on my clients. I would have to say that the best part of this job is the people I work with and have the opportunity to help.
I am a Certified InterNACHI Professional Inspector #NACHI07091704, Florida License # HI9268. I am also a Certified Wind Mitigation and 4-Point Inspector.
I know there are many inspection companies to choose from, I will work hard to provide exemplary service and make you happy that you chose Coast to City Inspections.
Feel free to contact me with any question, or to to schedule an inspection!
Reasons to choose Coast to City Inspections:
- With over twelve years in the business and several thousand inspections, you get a seasoned eye looking out for your interests.
- My inspection reports are detailed and easy to read, making them much more useful than reports that rely on checkboxes and clumsy formats.
- I have had several hundred hours of professional training. I know what to look for and have the technical expertise and skill to provide a detailed and accurate assessment of the property being inspected.
- I do not play favorites in the inspection game. I will give you honest, straightforward information and opinions, regardless of the outcome.
- I am personable and friendly and good at communicating with my clients. I realize that a good ‘bedside manner’ can greatly affect how information is received. This can be important in transactions that can sometimes get stressful.
- I deliver a superior product for a reasonable price, and don’t cut corners. I will do my utmost to exceed your expectations.
- I will do a thorough inspection, I want to ensure you get as much information as possible within my scope. My job is not done until you fully understand the report.
- Prompt delivery. Your report will typically be delivered the next day. Realistically, larger properties or those in extremely poor condition may require more time to fully assess and document. I will do my best to get you the information you need in a timely fashion.